We are thrilled that you will join us for the 71st DEAN & DELUCA Invitational! We are sure you will enjoy your day with us as some of the top PGA TOUR players in the world vie for the coveted Plaid Jacket.
Please See Below for Answers to Our Most Popular Questions Regarding the Tournament.
Please click here to view the PGA TOUR Security and Bag Policy.
- Light, loose clothing
- Comfortable (preferably flat) walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat/sunglasses
- You must silence your mobile phone, Blackberry, or PDA at all times.
- Taking or making calls is only permitted in designated cell phone zones, at marked concession areas, or indoors--AWAY FROM PLAY.
- Mobile devices are not permitted for picture taking or video (Exception: Still photos are allowed Monday May 22nd-Wednesday May 24th)
- Violation may result in confiscation of mobile device, or your removal from tournament.
- Tickets and badges must be prominently displayed at all times.
- Treat all tournament contestants with courtesy and respect. They are invited guests of Colonial Country Club.
- You may applaud or cheer successful strokes made by players, however you should refrain from excessive demonstrations.
- Never applaud or cheer the misfortune or misplay by a competitor.
- Remain quiet immediately prior to and throughout a player's swing. Withhold any reaction until the stroke is completely finished.
- Please remain still until all players have played their shots, then proceed down the fairway or to next hole.
- Stay behind gallery ropes and cooperate with Course Marshalls and PGA TOUR Officials.
- If you are in the front row of a group of spectators, please kneel or sit down.
- Walk carefully--never run.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- In the event of a medical emergency, contact any uniformed Marshal or Law Enforcement officer.
Posters and autograph items larger than 8" x 12" should not be brought to the tournament. Clipboards are prohibited at all times.
Do you have a question that wasn't mentioned above?
Please call the Tournament Office at (817)-927-4280.